Get the best remote computer access software for your needs. Need to access your computer to work from home? Or manage and support your clients’ devices? No matter your use case, you’ll get all the tools and features you need at the best value when you choose Splashtop.
Main highlights in Splashtop’s remote access and remote support solutions include:
- Unattended Access – Remotely access your computers any time, even without an end-user present.
- Attended Access – Remote connect into any device to provide support with no prior-install necessary.
- Broad Device Support – Splashtop is completely cross-platform, supporting Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, and Chromebook devices.
- Fast Remote Connections – Fast remote connections means you can interact with your remote computer in real time with no lag. See the remote screen in HD quality with audio.
- On-Premise Remote Access & Remote Support – Want to host Splashtop behind your firewall on your own servers? You can do that!
IN-SESSION REMOTE ACCESS FEATURES
You’ll get exactly the features you need to stay productive while working on your remote computer. Feel as if you were sitting right in front of your computer with helpful features including:
- Drag-and-Drop File Transfer – Transfer files between your local and remote computer easily. Drag-and-drop files between devices.
- Remote Print – Print files from your remote computer onto your local printer, without having to transfer the file between computers.
- Multi-to-Multi Monitor – View the remote computer’s multiple monitors on your multiple displays.
- Remote Wake – Remotely wake your computer via Wake-on-LAN.
- Remote Reboot – Restart your remote computer. Can do a normal reboot or reboot in safe mode.
- Chat – Send chat messages to the user at the remote computer and vice versa. Chats can also be sent while not in a remote access session.
- Video Session Recording – Record your remote sessions with the click of a button. Recordings are automatically saved to your computer after the session is ended.
- Two Users Into One Computer – Two users on your team can access a computer at the same time.
- Share My Screen / Share Technician Screen – Want to share your screen back to the user on the remote device? You can do that!
USER AND COMPUTER MANAGEMENT FEATURES
Are you using Splashtop remote access to enable work from home for your team? Or are you an IT support / helpdesk professional managing and providing support to your customers’ devices? Either way, you’ll be able to manage your users and devices with ease with features including:
- User/Computer Management & Grouping – Keep your users and computers organized in groups. Set your users’ access permissions.
- Single-Sign On (SSO) – SSO is available in Splashtop Enterprise. Enhance security and ease-of-use with SSO.
- Logging – Splashtop automatically logs sessions, chats, and file transfers for self-auditing.
PREMIUM REMOTE MONITORING & MANAGEMENT FEATURES
Splashtop Remote Support Premium comes with additional monitoring and management features on top of remote access so you can proactively manage your computers and servers. Premium features include Configurable Alerts/Actions, Windows Updates, System Inventory, Event Logs, Alerts for Windows Events, Remote Command, Scheduled Reboots, Unattended Android Access, 1-to-Many, and Enable End-User Remote Access.
Learn more about Splashtop Remote Support Premium features.
Security is our priority. Our secure infrastructure, encrypted connections, and app security along with our security features ensure your data is safe. Security features include:
- Industry standard TLS 1.2 with AES 256-bit encryption
- Device authentication
- Multi-level password security
- Two-step verification/two-factor authentication
- Blank screen
- Screen auto-lock
- Session idle timeout
- Remote connection notification
- Copy/paste control File transfer control
- Remote print control
- Lock streamer configuration
- Proxy Server authentication
- Digitally signed applications
- Active Directory integration (On-Prem edition)
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
Learn more about Splashtop Remote Access Security.
Splashtop complies with several industry and government standards and regulations, including HIPAA, GDPR, SOC 2, and more. Learn more about Splashtop Remote Access Compliance.
SPLASHTOP PRODUCT FEATURE LISTS
Want to see which features are included in each Splashtop package? View the product feature matrixes below to help you find the right solution based on your needs.
Splashtop Business Access Feature List – For individuals and teams who want remote access to enable remote working.
Splashtop Remote Support Feature List – For MSPs who need to provide remote support to their clients.
Splashtop SOS Feature List – For IT and helpdesks to provide attended and unattended on-demand remote support.
Splashtop On-Prem Feature List – On premise remote access & remote support solution for enterprises.