Multi-Monitor Viewing Options
- Multi-to-Multi Monitor View – The true multi-monitor experience. View the multiple screens on your remote workstation on your own multi-monitor display.
- All Monitors (One Window) View – View each monitor from your remote display in one window on your local computer.
- One Monitor View – Select which monitor from the remote display you want to view on your local screen. Easily switch between monitors with just a click.
- Feel as if you were in front of your workstation – Not only will you be able to remotely access your computers, but you’ll be able to view multiple monitors just as if you were using it in person.
- Be more productive while working from home – Having multiple monitors in your office helps you be productive, so Splashtop ensures you can still view your multiple monitors during remote access sessions so you can continue working productively from home.
- Supports Windows and Mac – Most remote desktop solutions don’t support multi-to-multi monitor viewing with Mac computers. With Splashtop, you’ll get the best remote desktop experience to Mac as you’ll be able to view multiple monitors during remote connections.
Splashtop Solutions that Multi-Monitor Remote Desktop Connections
Multi-monitor support is included in the following Splashtop packages (not included in the Solo package of Splashtop Business Access):
See all Splashtop Products
Resources for Splashtop Multi-Monitor Remote Desktop
Splashtop remote desktop software is the best solution for remote working, remote lab access and remote support. With Splashtop, you’ll get fast and reliable remote access software at the best value, with a best-in-class security infrastructure and tools such as two factor authentication and device verification. Great for individual users, small teams, and entire organizations / schools.
Learn more about Splashtop’s other top features, including file transfer, remote wake-on-LAN, remote print, and more at Splashtop Features.