Log in to Splashtop with your Single Sign-On Credentials
With the Single Sign-On (SSO) integration, users can now authenticate their Splashtop account using their centralized SSO user ID and password.
Splashtop SSO makes use of SAML 2.0 standard and integration with all major identity providers:
- Azure AD
- Workspace ONE
SSO support is available across a wide range of device including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Chromebook
Splashtop products that support SSO
- A cloud remote access solution that enables employees to remote into their work computers from home. Users can remote into their Windows, Mac, or Linux computers from their own laptops, iOS, and Android devices.
- Contact us to add SSO to your Splashtop Business Access Pro subscription
- Try Splashtop Business Access for free today!
- A cloud remote support solution that enables IT departments and helpdesks to support end-users’ computers and mobile devices on-demand. In-session features include drag-and-drop file transfer, chat, session recording, and more. Users can also integrate with ticketing platforms.
- Contact us to add SSO to your SOS subscription
- Try SOS for free today!