Remote Control in Syncro RMM & PSA
Splashtop unattended remote access is bundled within the Syncro platform, enabling technicians to securely access and control managed devices from anywhere as well as resell remote access to end-users.
- High performance remote access to managed computers anytime, even without an end user present
- One-click remote access to assets from everywhere within the Syncro platform
- In-session features like file transfer, remote print, chat, and more
- Automatic logging of Splashtop sessions in the activity history within Syncro
- The option to purchase and resell/provide remote access to clients
Splashtop – Syncro Integration Demo
On-Demand Remote Support to Additional Computers and Mobile Devices
Syncro users can also purchase Splashtop SOS to provide ad-hoc remote support to computers and mobile devices not managed under Syncro.
Start a free Splashtop SOS trial
Learn more and see pricing
Splashtop Remote Access Solutions
Designed for MSPs, IT, and service providers to remotely support clients’ computers and servers. Includes unattended and attended access. Unlimited technicians and devices to remote from. Learn More »
Designed for helpdesk, and service providers to provide attended and unattended support to clients. No remote desktop software installation needed, support an unlimited number of devices. Connect to clients’ computers and mobile devices with a simple 9-digit code Learn More »
Splashtop Business Access
Remote desktop for business professionals and small teams. Access your computer from anywhere, on any other device, just as if you’re right in front of it! Learn More »
The best value enterprise solution for secure remote access, remote control, and remote support to any device.
Learn More »