The Simple Solution for Rugged & IoT Remote Support
Splashtop is the best remote support solution for rugged & IoT
The Internet of Things is about being connected. Your devices are constantly communicating with each other, other devices, and your users, giving them access to information and an unprecedented level of control. IoT is growing fast, and is becoming more important in our personal lives and in the business world.
As IoT and the industrial market continues to grow, the demand for providing timely support to IoT and rugged devices continues to grow as well. Your IoT devices are running 24/7, and an issue can arise from anywhere, at any time. You need to be able to provide support fast.
Splashtop gives you and your team complete control over accessing and connecting to all of your IoT devices remotely, so you can provide support the second it’s needed.
With Splashtop for Rugged & IoT, you and your IT support, Helpdesk, and/or Customer Service team can:
- Provide attended or unattended support to all of your devices.
- Connect to any device you need to support in a matter of seconds.
- Enjoy fast connections in real-time with HD quality and sound.
- Complete tasks quickly with features like screen viewing, remote control, file transferring, and chat with end-users.
- Easily manage admins, users, and end-devices.
With Splashtop, you can provide better support, improve customer satisfaction, and cut support costs. Guaranteed.
Supported operating systems and devices
Stay connected. Splashtop supports the operating systems that your IoT devices run on, and the ones your support team uses. Splashtop is compatible with most Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices, with Linux coming soon.
Splashtop IoT remote support is embedded with Ivanti Avalanche (powered by Wavelink) for rugged device management, as well as devices from Zebra, Honeywell, Bluebird, Sonim, Panasonic, Cipherlab, Unitech, Datalogic, Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Blackberry, and others.
If you are looking for an on-premise remote support solution that you can install behind your firewall, see Splashtop Enterprise Remote Support.
Find the solution to your IoT remote access needs.
Join the 20 million users that already trust Splashtop on over 500 million devices.
OEMs and Partnership Opportunities
Integrate Splashtop remote access and screen mirroring into your IoT solutions.
Splashtop offers opportunities to incorporate proven IoT remote access and wireless screen mirroring technology into your service, software and hardware solutions.
Technologies and solutions include:
- Splashtop remote computer access technology to incorporate into your RMM or MSP solutions.
- Mobile devices screen remote viewing for iOS and Android or Android remote control for your MDM solution.
- Remote access and control IoT devices, rugged devices, kiosks, digital signs, point-of-sale (POS), and more.
- Wireless screen mirroring technology for smartboards and displays.
Include Splashtop with the software, solutions, and devices/machines that you ship. Learn more about our OEM solutions.