The best price guaranteed. Easy and simple to understand.
- Pay by the number of unattended (endpoint) computers per year. That’s it!
- All packages include unlimited technicians, concurrent sessions, and devices to remote from.
- Free secondary users — Provide or resell remote access to managed computers to your internal users or end customers.
If your primary use case is remote access for on-demand (attended) support of computers and mobile devices, see – Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS).
Remote Support Basic
- Unlimited technicians
- Unlimited concurrent sessions
- Fast remote access
- Unattended support
- Free secondary user accounts
- Resell remote access
- Computer and User grouping
- Group permissions
- User management
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Two-step verification
Remote Support Plus
- File transfer
- Remote print
- Remote wake
- Remote reboot
- Attended support *
- Access RDP Session
- Priority technical support
It’s easy to migrate from LogMeIn and other remote solutions! Learn more here.
* Target computer must support Wake-on-LAN and be connected via LAN cable.
Remote access is further protected by device authentication, two-step verification, and multiple 2nd-level password options.
Splashtop helps support HIPAA compliance. View our white paper »
HD quality and fast performance
- Remote to Windows XP/7/8/10, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, and Mac OS X 10.7+
- Remote from Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Chrome
- Multi-monitor support
- Sound controls
- Wake on LAN
- Remote from Chrome browser (Windows, Mac, Linux, Chromebook)
Robust banking-grade encryption and security plus logging and audit trails
- TLS with 256-bit AES encryption
- Multi-level passwords (Splashtop account password, Windows/Mac password, personal security code)
- Lock screen
- Blank screen
- Require Windows or Mac password
- Request permission upon connection
- Device authentication
- Two-Step verification
Extra features to enhance your experience (see features)
- Custom Shortcuts and Game Pad
- Share access with other Splashtop Personal or Business users
- Web console for computer and user management
- Computer list search
- Computer grouping
- Easy deployment with configurable options
- Logging of connections, file transfers, and management activity
Like many other IT professionals, I was blindsided by the LogMeIn pricing bombshell which has left me and my clients scrambling for an alternative to that, now overpriced, solution. After making do on a temporary basis with other products’ free solutions, I have finally come home to Splashtop. In addition to being easily deployed and scaled, Splashtop gives me excellent performance even over sketchy connections.
— Micah Barham, Barham Technologies