Enable Employees To Securely Work Remotely
If you’re looking for a way for your staff to remotely access their computers, applications and files, you need something that is secure, easy to use, and fits your budget. That’s why Splashtop is the preferred remote desktop solution by government agencies.
Users can access their office computers to be more effective while remote working or working from home. Once in a remote session, users will be able to:
- See the screen of their remote computer in real-time
- Take control as if they were sitting in right in front of it
- Open and edit any file on the computer
- Run any application on the remote computer
Splashtop is a superior alternative to unreliable remote VPN / RDP solutions that pose security and privacy risks when working remotely. Splashtop is a better solution because staff can remote into their computers without removing the computer or files from the office, they get full access from any device, and it’s all done over a secure streaming connection. Plus, IT can monitor remote sessions with audit trails that support all security protocols and policies.
Trusted by government institutions for secure and high-performance remote access
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS AND REMOTE SUPPORT SOLUTIONS
Enable employees to remotely access work computers from any device, anywhere, at any time
- Users can remote into Windows, Mac, or Linux computers from any computer or mobile device.
- Get access to features that increase productivity – view multiple monitors, file transfer, remote print, and more.
- IT teams have the option to set up and manage employees’ access to workstations.
Enable IT to remotely manage and monitor endpoints
- IT admins can remote into managed computers even without an end-user present, and ensure they are up-to-date.
- Premium features enable IT to monitor alerts, carry out windows updates, execute 1-to-Many scripts, support Android devices, and lot more.
Enable IT to remotely provide on-demand support to devices
- IT admins can support work and personal computers and mobile devices on-demand using a 9 digit session code and without any prior installation, resolving technical issues right away.
- IT admins can manage, update, and access work computers remotely even without an end-user present, ensuring computers are up-to-date and running in top condition.
- With features like chat, file transfer, session recording, user management, and integration with ticketing systems, IT admins can effectively manage and provide support.
Train employees effectively by mirroring your screen
- Mirror and record your mobile and desktop screens to your PC and Mac.
- Mirror across networks with ease.
- Broadcast your computer screen to up to 40 participants.