Secure Remote Access Software for Government
Flexible remote work, remote support and collaboration solutions for local, state, and federal agencies
Whether you work in public health, justice, parks and recreation, planning and development, a library, or any other department, you need secure, high-performance remote access to your work computers so you can use applications and data from anywhere, just as you would in-person. With Splashtop, you can take control of the computer and access applications for ERP, planning, budgeting, accounting and more, remotely using any device. Get a superior alternative to unreliable remote VPN / RDP solutions that pose security and privacy risks, and are tedious to manage and scale.
Splashtop is the preferred remote desktop software by government agencies. With Splashtop solutions you get best-in-class remote access and excellent customer service. We have the highest customer satisfaction score in the industry.
Trusted by government institutions for secure and high-performance remote access
For Remote Training Using Screen Sharing and Mirroring
Employees can remotely access work computers from any device, and IT teams can remotely support any computer or mobile device
Get the high-performance, flexibility, and control you need to effectively manage remote access for your team.
With Splashtop Enterprise you get:
- Robust security with strong authentication requirements, authorization controls, comprehensive logging, and more.
- An all-in-one solution to enable work from home with remote access to work computers, provide on-demand ‘helpdesk’ support to computers and mobile devices, AND provide remote support to unattended computers.
- High-performance remote sessions with an intuitive user interface and superior features including single sign-on integration, granular privilege control, group-based access permissions, scheduled access, and more.
- A centralized technician console to manage users, groups, devices, access permissions, and more.
Contact us to start a free trial and for pricing, or schedule a demo today!
You can also try these remote access solutions for free today!
- Employees can remote into work computers instantly from home or on-the-go
- Remote into Windows, Mac or Linux computers from any computer or mobile device
- IT teams have the option to set up and manage employees’ access to workstations
- Pay per user
- Starting at $8.25/month
- Get up to 25% discount for large teams
- The complete remote support solution for IT
- Provide attended ‘helpdesk’ remote support to an unlimited number of end-user Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices
- Connect the moment your user needs help with a simple 9-digit session code
- Provide unattended remote support with SOS+10 and SOS Unlimited
- Pay per concurrent technician
- Starting at $17/month
Mirror your screen to enable interactive and productive training sessions
- Mirror and record your mobile and desktop screens to your PC and Mac.
- Mirror across networks with ease.
- Broadcast your computer screen to up to 40 participants.
Try Mirroring360 for free today!