High-Performance Remote Access to Windows & Mac Lab Computers
Computers at educational institutions often use a combination of specific hardware and software tools that are impossible to transfer to the cloud. Thankfully, Splashtop remote desktop software gives users a simple and secure way to remotely control school, university, or district computers in real time from any other device.
Access On-campus Computers from Any Device
Splashtop remote desktop software lets users remotely access and take control of on-site computers from their own devices (Windows or Mac computers, Chromebooks, iPads, Android tablets, and more). Once connected, they’ll see the screen of the remote computer on their own device and be able to use any application or file as if they were sitting in front of it.
Trusted by Top Educational Institutions for Their Remote Access Needs
Architecture and Security
- IT admins install the Splashtop Streamer on lab computers, and students who have access can instantly remote in using the Splashtop Business app.
- Data is secure on the lab computers, and students remotely access programs and files just as if sitting right in front of the computer.
- Splashtop provides multiple levels of security and compliance. Splashtop offers Single Sign-On integration with your SAML 2.0 identity provider for increased security and control.
- Splashtop offers cloud as well as on-premise options.
Better than Alternative Remote Access Solution
- Splashtop is the preferred remote access solution not just for PCs but for Macs as well. Experience unparalleled, Splashtop delivers superior audio and video streaming quality with low latency. Read more about Splashtop’s high-performance remote desktop access to Mac computers.
- Splashtop provides better performance, scalability, security, and is easier to deploy and use than traditional VPN-based solutions. Read more about why Splashtop is a better alternative to VPN.
- Splashtop provides the best value remote access solutions. Get the top features and better performance at up to 50% less than what other remote access solutions cost. Read more about how Splashtop compares to other remote access solutions.
An instructor at Wayne State University teaching with a camera trained on him. An assistant supervises the 16 machines that students are logged into while they’re following a photoshop tutorial.
Poway Unified School District (PUSD) provides hands-on career education remotely with Splashtop. PUSD’s Studio701 Video Interns scripted, filmed, produced, and edited this video remotely.
Splashtop Enterprise for Remote Lab Access
- A solution specifically designed to schedule and manage student access to shared lab computers
- Pricing is based on the number of concurrent user licenses. Pay only for the number of simultaneously active students accessing lab computers, and not the total number of students.
- Also choose to get concurrent technician licenses enabling IT to provide remote support to student/faculty computers and mobile devices
- Our team can schedule a demo and assist in configuring a solution