Fast, Secure, Simple Remote Access Solutions for Education
Trusted by top educational institutions for their remote access, remote support and collaboration needs
Solutions for remote and in-classroom learning
Collaboration and Screen Sharing Tools for the Classroom
Provide remote access to lab computers and VMs at scheduled time-slots and enable IT to remotely support faculty and student devices
- Students can do their lab work, and faculty and staff members can access their work computers from any personal computers, Chromebooks and other mobile devices.
- Students and teachers can remotely access and control video editing, animation, 3D designing, CAD and other resource-intensive software in real-time, eliminating the need for purchasing more software licenses and computing infrastructure to enable access at home.
- IT teams can easily deploy and manage students’ and teachers’ access to lab computers. They can also manage remote access to virtual machines and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) on VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, Windows, AWS, Azure, and others, all from the same application.
- IT can also support and manage lab computers with remote computer management capabilities, and provide quick on-demand remote support to students and teachers.
- Select a combination of concurrent student/faculty remote access licenses and technician licenses to fit your needs.
You can contact our education remote access specialists for advice on setting up remote access to your school lab computers and configuring the best Splashtop solution for your needs.
Collaboration tools leveraging tablets, smartphones, computers, and Chromebooks in the classroom
Enable interactive and productive classroom sessions. Whether you are just thinking about starting a 1:1 or BYOD initiative – or are already making great progress – Splashtop can increase class interactivity and student engagement!
- Teachers and students can use Splashtop Mirroring360 to mirror their content, ideas and apps on their device to the whole class.
- With Mirroring360 you can:
- Mirror and record your mobile and desktop screens to your PC and Mac
- Mirror across school networks with ease
- Broadcast your computer screen to up to 40 participants
- Teachers can remotely control the lesson from anywhere in the classroom, annotate, and share with students
- With Splashtop Classroom you can:
- View, control and annotate over lesson content directly from your own devices
- Easily engage the entire room for a more productive session
- Get student access at no additional cost