Still traveling to your clients’ computers to access QuickBooks? Cut down on wasted time and remote access QuickBooks on your clients’ computers instead!
Tax season is already bad enough, and it’s even worse when you have multiple clients spread out across several locations. There’s nothing more draining than having a mountain of work to get through and wasting precious hours each week driving to your clients’ computers.
For tax preparers whose clients use the desktop version of QuickBooks, this nightmare is a reality.
After all, you’re likely one of the 90% of CPAs who say they average at least 50 hours of work per week during busy season (hopefully you’re not among the 29% who say they work 70 hours or more per week).
Instead, imagine that all of your clients’ QuickBooks and other important data are accessible to you via your own computer, tablet, or even smartphone device. No matter where in the world you are or what time it is, you can remote access QuickBooks on any of your clients’ computers in seconds.
That’s why thousands of tax preparers and accountants have turned to remote access software.
The Benefits of Remote Accessing QuickBooks
- You will cut down on wasted time spent traveling to clients
- You can work from the comfort of your own home
- You can use a mobile device in addition to a computer to access QuickBooks remotely
- You can stay productive even while on the go
- You can access your clients’ computers outside of regular work hours
All of this means that you can reduce the amount of hours you work each week, eliminate stress, and still get all of your work done by taking advantage of remote access software.
With that said, not all remote access tools are equal, especially when you want to use it to access QuickBooks. So make sure you get the tool that gives you the freedom and accessibility you desire, while also being reliable and secure.
For those reasons, Splashtop Business Access is the best tool for tax pros who want to access QuickBooks. The plug and play nature of Splashtop means you can try it for free right now and try out remote access for yourself in minutes.
(no credit card or commitment required to get started)
How to Remote Access QuickBooks
Once you get started with Splashtop Business Access, you’ll have unlimited remote access to your clients’ Windows and Mac computers, from any of your Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Chromebook devices.
Using any device, you’ll be able to access your client’s QuickBooks in seconds:
- Open the Splashtop Business app on your device.
- Look through your list of computers until you find the one you want to access.
- Click to start the remote session – then the remote computer screen will open on your device. You will now be able to remote control the computer in real time.
- Open QuickBooks on the remote computer.
That’s it! You can literally connect in seconds from ANY of your devices at any time, and from anywhere in the world. That includes remote access to QuickBooks from your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
What You Can Do While Remote Accessing QuickBooks
Once remoted into QuickBooks, you can complete regular tasks with ease.
- Control QuickBooks and other apps as if you were sitting in front of the remote computer
- Remotely print checks, receipts, 1099 forms, and other documents from the remote computer to your local printer
- Transfer important files from your clients’ computers to yours so you can save important information locally
- Train your clients on how to use certain apps or best practices easily as they’ll see the same screen as you in real time while you talk them through it
- … and more!
Splashtop is the best remote access software for tax preparers and accountants (and 20 million other users around the world!) because it helps them save time and still be productive thanks to remote access.
Not to mention, Splashtop remote access is completely secure. You and your clients can know that between encrypted connections, device authentication, two-step verification, multiple 2nd-level password options, and other security features, your data is secure.
Ready to try it yourself? Get started now with a free trial so you can stop wasting time traveling to clients all day. No credit card or commitment required.