Remotely access your Windows PCs and Macs from your smartphone, tablet, or another computer – Just like you’re sitting in front of the computer.
Start your subscription today
Business Access Solo
- For individual user only
- Access up to 2 computers
$5$5 1 €/ monthBilled at 12 € for the first year
Then billed annually at $60
- Access your computers from Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Chromebook, & more
- File transfer
- Remote print
- View one remote monitor at a time, switch between monitors
- Limited time ONLINE ONLY offer. Promotion period is from 15 November 2021 to 31 January 2022. Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. New Splashtop customers only. Requires annual subscription to Splashtop Business Solo. Billed at 12 € for the first year, then billed annually at 55 € at the time of renewal. One-year term agreement required. May not be combined with other offers. For more details, click here
Business Access Pro
- For individuals and small teams
- Access up to 10 computers per user *
$8.25/ month / userBilled Annually at $99Monthly Billing Not Available
- Everything in Solo, plus:
- View multiple remote monitors simultaneously, including true multi-to-multi pro
- Two users can remote into the same computer ** pro
- Manage multiple users in teams pro
- Share your desktop via web link pro
- Chat pro
- Session recording pro
- Remote wake pro
- Remote reboot pro
- * 2 user licenses allow shared access to 20 computers. 3 user licenses allow shared access to 30 computers, etc. ** Two users remoting into a computer requires two Business Access Pro licenses
Business Access Pro
$6.19 / month / userBilled Annually4-9 users – Save 20%$6.60/month/user10+ users – Save 25%$6.19/month/user
Frequently Asked Questions
Install the Splashtop Business App on the Windows, Mac, Chromebook, iOS, and Android devices you want to remote from.
You can also download the Portable version of the Splashtop Business App if you don’t want to install software on the computer you’re remoting from (Windows only).
Install the Splashtop Streamer on the Windows and Mac computers you want to remote into.
Security is Our Priority
Over 200,000 businesses and 30 million end users around the world, including large banks, law enforcement, government agencies, local governments, and government contractors securely use Splashtop.
Our cloud infrastructure is hosted on AWS to provide a secure network and computing environment with firewalls, data encryption and DDoS mitigation.
We have 24×7 intrusion detection and defense mechanisms and have adopted industry best practices to ensure security is enforced and instances are fortified.
We provide multiple levels of protection, including device authentication, two-factor verification and protection with TLS (including TLS 1.2) and 256-bit AES encryption.
With Splashtop you also get multi-level password security, blank screen, screen auto-lock, session idle timeout, remote connection notification, and much more!
Splashtop Business Access Key Features
Splashtop Business Access uses the same high-performance engine that powers our award-winning consumer products used by millions. Enjoy HD quality, sound, and fast connections.
Get unattended remote access to your Windows, Mac, and Linux computers from Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Chrome browser/Chromebook. Also access virtual machines and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) on VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, Windows, AWS, Azure, and others, all from the same application. Just install the free Splashtop Business app on all the devices you want to remote from.
Create your own deployment streamer that automatically binds to your account. Or download the standard streamer and log in using your Splashtop ID and password. It’s easy to migrate from LogMeIn and other remote solutions!
All remote sessions are protected by security features including TLS and 256-bit AES encryption, device authentication, two-step verification, and multiple 2nd-level password options. All connections, file transfers, and management events are logged. Learn more about SOC 2, GDPR, and HIPAA standards compliance.
Easily transfer files between computers. You can drag-and-drop files between computers and you can also transfer files without starting a remote session!
Select the file you need from your remote computer and print it on your local printer instantly. No need to transfer files or fax printed documents.
Business Access Pro – Exclusive Features
Get started with a free trial or buy now!
Headquartered in San Jose, California and founded in 2006. Splashtop delivers the best-value remote access, remote support, and screen mirroring solutions. Splashtop remote access solutions are used by more than 200,000 businesses and more than 30 million users for more than 800 million sessions.
Why are our prices so low?
Splashtop is committed to providing the best value in remote computer access at prices up to 80% less than the competition. We do it with a hardworking team and our solutions cost less because we spend less on marketing and rely on our happy customers to help spread the word. Thanks for your support.