Mac Remote Support Software for IT, Help Desks, and MSPs
Get Splashtop to get the best remote support software for MacOS computers (and any other device)! Don’t waste your time or money on products that offer less features with Mac remote connections or poor performance. With Splashtop, IT pros can enjoy:
- Both unattended and attended access to Macs
- High performance remote connections to Mac remote computers
- All the top features including drag-and-drop file transfer, chat, remote print, and more
- Mac remote audio – hear the sound from the remote Mac computer on your local device
- A centralized admin console that makes Splashtop easy to deploy, scale, and manage
Splashtop Remote Support for Mac solutions
- Provide IT with attended and unattended remote support.
- Provide end-users with remote access to work computers.
- Get single sign-on integration, granular privilege control, group-based access permission, scheduled access, and more.
- Flexible licensing – choose remote access end-user and/or remote support technician licenses.
- Attended and unattended remote support software.
- Support unlimited devices on-demand.
- Provide attended remote support to any computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- Access Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android devices without prior setup.
- Access, monitor, and manage your clients’ computers and servers any time, from anywhere. Including Mac computers.
- Includes on-demand remote support tool to support attended Mac and Windows computers.
- Flexible monthly subscriptions to support MSP business models.
Benefits of Choosing Splashtop
- Robust security features and practices including industry standard TLS 1.2 with AES 256-bit encryption, device authentication, two-factor authentication, and more
- Activities are logged and available for reporting
- Splashtop has achieved and maintains compliance with SOC 2 Type 2, SOC 3, and GDPR
- Splashtop’s security features help organizations meet their own HIPAA, PCI, ISO 27001, and other industry and government standards and regulations
- Purchase, deploy, and manage Bitdefender on your managed computers from within Splashtop
- Follow our MSP & IT Security Feed to stay up to date with the latest cybersecurity news and alerts
- On-demand, quick support to any attended (unmanaged) computers and mobile devices. Support any Mac user the moment help is requested
- Unattended remote support
- Endpoint monitoring and management *
- Unattended Android access *
- Enable end users to remotely access their work computers from any device * (including to and from Mac)
- Centralized technician console to manage users, groups, devices, access permissions, and more
- Use the Splashtop app on any operating system (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Chrome) to launch the remote session
- User-friendly interface that’s intuitive and needs no training to navigate
- In-session features that increase productivity, including when remoting from or to Mac computers
- Greater control with scheduled remote access sessions, granular feature permissions, group-based access, and more *
- Customize the SOS on-demand support app that your customers download with your own logo, color, instructions, and company name
- Choose cloud or on-premises deployment
- Integrate with your SSO identity provider to manage Splashtop users via your current corporate directory
- Take advantage of SSO so employees don’t need to create yet another password
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees become automated through SSO with SCIM
- Integrate with ticketing systems like ServiceNow, Jira, Freshservice, Freshdesk, Zendesk, Autotask PSA, and more to launch a remote support session right from your ticket
- Automatically log session details back in the ticket
Get Started for Free
Start a free trial of Splashtop right now to see for yourself why Splashtop is the best remote support solution for MacOS by Apple. No credit card or commitment required to get started.
Or, learn more about all Splashtop solutions.