Unattended Remote Access to Linux Computers
With Splashtop, you can now remotely access, control, and provide support to Linux computers from your PC (Windows or Mac), iOS, Android, or Chromebook device. You can remote into any Linux computer over our fast and secure connection, take control, and perform the task at hand with ease.
Splashtop officially supports:
- Ubuntu Desktop 16.04, 18.04, and 20.04
- CentOS 7 and 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.3-8.1
- Fedora 29-31
- Raspberry Pi 2 or newer
You may also try it with other Linux distributions that are not officially supported.
How to Remotely Access Linux with Splashtop
Unattended remote desktop access to Linux is available in several Splashtop plans for IT, business and individuals:
- Splashtop Remote Support – Unattended and anytime computer access and management for MSPs and IT
- Splashtop SOS – SOS+10 and SOS Unlimited provide unattended anytime access to 10 or unlimited computers running Linux, Windows, or macOS. SOS is licensed per concurrent technician. Also includes attended quick support for Windows PCs, Macs, and mobile devices for help desk, support and IT
- Splashtop Business Access – Remote computer access for individuals and business professionals
Free trials are available for each solution, scroll below to learn more!
Installing Splashtop for Linux
- Install the Linux Streamer on the Linux computers you want to remote into:
In your my.splashtop.com console, select Linux from the Streamer deployment drop-down and use your 12-digit code to tie the streamer to your account.
- Then install the appropriate Splashtop Business App on the device you want to remote from.
- Now you can remote into your Linux system from a Windows, Mac, iOS or Android device.
Splashtop Solutions for Linux Remote Access
Splashtop Business Access
- Perform unattended remote access to your computers from your smartphone, tablet, or another computer. Get fast, secure, and reliable remote access while saving up to 80% compared to competitors.
Pay per number of users.
Unlimited devices to access from.
Access your Windows or Mac from an iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, or Chromebook device.
Splashtop Remote Support
- Provide unattended remote support to your computers from any device.
Pay per number of computers you need to support.
Set up user accounts for up to 50 end-users to access their own computers with the Premium package.
- Provide attended remote support to your customers’ computers, tablets, and mobile devices. Connect the moment your user needs help with a simple 9-digit session code.
Pay per concurrent technician.
Support an unlimited number of end-user devices.
Support Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
Learn more about Splashtop remote desktop software.