Remote Access and Remote Support for Jamf Administrators and their Users
Jamf administrators can now provide their team members with remote access to PCs and Macs and remotely support their users’ iOS devices using Splashtop.
- Jamf admins can easily set-up, provide, and manage remote access for team members to access workstations using Splashtop Business Access. Team members can then remotely access all of the applications and files on their work PCs and Macs, just as if they were sitting in front of their computers.
- Jamf admins can provide unattended remote support to Macs managed in their Jamf account using Splashtop Remote Support endpoint management and monitoring features.
- They can remote control computers and mobile devices outside their local network with Splashtop SOS. Users can also initiate a screen sharing session from their iOS devices making it easy for the admin to train or troubleshoot.
- Splashtop allows users to remotely access any Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android devices from any device, anywhere, and at any time.
- Remote session features may include file transfer, remote print, remote reboot, chat, share technician desktop, view multi-to-multi monitors, and more depending on your subscription. All remote sessions are fully encrypted. Session activities are automatically logged in the my.splashtop console.
- Splashtop provides cloud as well as on-premise solutions.
Splashtop Remote Access Solutions for Jamf Owners
- Splashtop Business Access – For individual professionals, educational institutions, and organizations to remotely access workstations or lab computers from any device
- Splashtop Remote Support – For MSPs to remotely access and support the computers they manage
- Splashtop SOS – For IT teams who want to provide quick remote support to their users’ computers and mobile devices.
Splashtop Remote Access Solutions
Splashtop Business Access
Remote desktop for business professionals and small teams. Access your computer from anywhere, on any other device, just as if you’re right in front of it! Learn More »
Splashtop Remote Support
Designed for MSPs, IT, and service providers to remotely support clients’ computers and servers. Includes unattended and attended access. Unlimited technicians and devices to remote from. Learn More »
Designed for helpdesk, and service providers to provide attended and unattended support to clients. No remote desktop software installation needed, support an unlimited number of devices. Connect to clients’ computers and mobile devices with a simple 9-digit code Learn More »
The best value enterprise solution for secure remote access, remote control, and remote support to any device.
Learn More »
Learn More »