With Microsoft ending support for Windows XP on April 8, 2014, many businesses face the challenge of delivering existing corporate webapps that have relied on older versions of Internet Explorer (IE6 / IE 7 / IE8 / IE9) with dependencies on ActiveX, Silverlight, specific .Net versions, or specific Microsoft service packs. By leveraging Splashtop Enterprise “Browser-In-a-Box” running on different versions of Windows Remote Desktop Services (RDS / Terminal Services), IT can easily and cost effectively deliver traditional webapps to workforces, resolving all compatibility challenges.
Since Splashtop apps are available on iOS, Android, WinRT, Windows Phone, Linux, Windows, and MAC, this means that businesses can also instantly bring all these legacy webapps to mobile devices as well as support BYOD initiatives. Employees can bring in any device and yet have 100% compatibility remote app or desktop experience to traditional webapps.
Here are some key benefits of Splashtop Enterprise “Browser-In-a-Box”:
- Simply install and setup in less than 15 minutes.
- Full support for different versions of Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2012, including RDS and RemoteApp support. With RemoteApp, you can deliver just the IE browser experience without offering full desktop.
- Fastest Performance (10X RDP Performance) – Because Splashtop optimizes for hardware from Intel, NVIDIA, AMD, Qualcomm, and others, Splashtop can even support remote 3D CAD / CAM applications; this means that your remote desktop and app experience is interactive and lag free.
- Mobile / WAN Optimized – Splashtop protocol is WAN optimized and adaptive to any network condition; therefore, users enjoy the best-in-class remote experience over 3G / 4G / WIFI networks. Also, Splashtop Business comes with patented touch gesture mapping and customizable shortcuts, meaning users can enjoy simple and intuitive experience when remoting into keyboard-mouse centric computers from any touch centric device.
- Broadest BYO support: Remote access from Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, WinRT, etc.
- 6. Active Directory Integrated On-Premise Management Console – Deliver enhanced security and manageability through AD integration, audit reports, grouping policy, whitelisting / blacklisting devices, and other features.
Simply give Splashtop Enterprise “Browser-In-a-Box” a test drive for free, by signing up >>>>>