Splashtop Remote Control Technology in Datto RMM
Datto RMM (formerly Autotask Endpoint Management / CentraStage) embeds Splashtop’s high-performance remote access technology to power its remote control function. Through the Datto RMM console, you can easily deploy Splashtop to your managed devices and initiate remote control sessions.
Datto partners using Datto RMM often choose these other Splashtop solutions to supplement the Splashtop remote access that is included as part of Datto RMM.
Splashtop Remote Support Plus
Splashtop Remote Support technology is the basis of the remote access functionality in Datto RMM. You can purchase a Remote Support Plus add-on package from Splashtop to extend that remote access functionality with productivity enhancing features:
- File transfer capabilities during and outside of remote sessions
- Remote print to print documents from a remote computer to a local printer
- Enables your technicians to remote into computers from iOS or Android smartphones or tablets using the free Splashtop Business app
- Create free accounts to give your end user remote access to their computers (up to the number of computers covered under your Remote Support Plus or Premium license)
- If you’re an MSP, you can resell remote access and increase your MSP revenue by creating those end user remote access accounts
- Works with the Datto/Splashtop Streamer agent that is already deployed on your managed computers. No extra software install required on your managed computers
Splashtop SOS is the easiest way to provide remote support to devices not managed in your account, including mobile devices. No prior install needed. Instantly remote into your customer’s device with a simple session code. You can use Splashtop SOS to extend your service offering with these quick support features:
- Get quick remote access to computers and mobile devices not managed under your Datto RMM account
- Support an unlimited number of devices
- No prior install needed on end-user device. When your customer needs support, direct them to run the Splashtop SOS app (one time executable file) to generate a 9-digit code that you can use to remote in
- Remotely access and support your customers’ Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices. Support computers, tablets, and smartphones
- Integrates with ticketing/PSA systems, including Autotask, ServiceNow, Freshservice, and Zendesk
You can also learn more about these solutions by contacting Splashtop Sales at 1-408-886-7177 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Splashtop Remote Access Solutions
Splashtop Remote Support
Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS)
Splashtop Enterprise Remote Support
Learn More »