Deploy and Manage Bitdefender from within Splashtop
- Deploy Bitdefender to your managed computers & workstations via Splashtop Remote Support, SOS+10 or SOS Unlimited
- Automated daily and weekly scans
- Trigger on-demand scans
- View latest scan status and results
- Available for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista and macOS 10.7+, as well as Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008.
Protect your computers and users with Bitdefender
Bitdefender Cloud Security for MSPs has many capabilities to protect users and networks from both online and offline threats.
- Endpoint Client Security features include antimalware, firewall, and browser protection.
- Antivirus clients use a multi-layered protection model with a combination of signatures, heuristics, and behavioral monitoring to prevent malicious attacks.
- To protect devices from physical or offline malware threats, Endpoint Client Security products scan CDs, DVDs, USB drives, or storage devices for malware threats.
Bitdefender Endpoint Security Pricing through Splashtop
Purchase, deploy and manage Bitdefender endpoint security technology through Splashtop Remote Support, Splashtop SOS+10 or Splashtop SOS Unlimited. If you are on a legacy Remote Support plan or a different SOS plan and are interested in Bitdefender endpoint security, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Number of Endpoints||Introductory Special – Save 20-34%|
|5-100||$1.20 / endpoint / month ($1.50 value)|
|105-3000||$0.99 / endpoint / month ($1.50 value)|
Log in to my.splashtop.com to add endpoint security. The Account Owner can purchase Bitdefender licenses. The Owner and Admins can deploy and manage Bitdefender.
Next-gen layered MSP security, consistently ranked #1
Sophisticated and 0-day ransomware attacks regularly elude conventional AV/AM defenses, causing lost data and productivity or compliance incidents for organizations and affecting MSP costs and reputation.
Powered by machine learning algorithms perfected over more than 10 years, Bitdefender’s #1-ranked security is available as a complete MSP security suite that detects even the most elusive threats, with simple monthly licensing.
Bitdefender Cloud Security for MSPs Key Benefits
Next-gen layered security consistently ranked #1
Over more than 10 years, Bitdefender has perfected machine learning algorithms to accurately identify new threats. Machine learning combined with other advanced security layers such as Anti-Exploit, continuous process monitoring, and content and device control allow Bitdefender to block even the most sophisticated ransomware and 0-day threats. In March 2018, Bitdefender won the prestigious AV-Test Best Protection 2017 Award for achieving the maximum detection score in each round of testing conducted throughout the year.
Powerful but light
Achieving a high level of protection is key for security solutions, but it’s also crucial to avoid slowing down machines or generating false positives that can cause headaches for customers and support engineers. Bitdefender leads rankings not only for detection but also for performance, demonstrating the lightest possible impact on protected systems out of all tested solutions and winning the AV-Test Best Performance Award in each of the last 4 editions.
No security server is ever needed, reducing expense and hassle. In addition, Splashtop provides fast and simple rollout of Bitdefender.
Hardening and control, prevention, or detection layers available in the standard product without additional charges.
- Complete Antimalware and Antivirus – Bitdefender provides an advanced combination of Antivirus/Antimalware so you only need one security solution, mitigating security breaches, simplifying deployments and reducing expenses. With more than 10 years of experience and 7 patents, Bitdefender has perfected Machine Learning algorithms to block elusive new threats with minimum false positives.
- Advanced Anti-Exploit – Bitdefender advanced anti-exploit not only provides protection from known exploits, trying to hijack popular programs, but also against new ones, by focusing on attack techniques.
- Continuous Process Monitoring – Bitdefender Process Inspector continuously monitors running process for signs of malicious behavior and can detect and block attacks and malware that eluded other security layers.
- Device Control – Threats are often introduced into the company via removable devices. Bitdefender device control allows you to choose which devices and device types will be allowed to run and which will be blocked or scanned automatically.
Don’t have Splashtop yet?
Start your free trial now of one of our great remote support solutions.