Who we are?
We are Splashtop. We deliver next-generation remote access and remote support software and services across the Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East, and Africa. Splashtop’s cloud-based, secure, and easily managed solutions serve customers that include everyone from multinational enterprises and academic institutions to small businesses, MSPs, and individuals.
Headquartered in San Jose, California (USA) and founded in 2006, Splashtop has offices in Hangzhou (China), Tokyo (Japan) and Taipei (Taiwan) and we are now expanding our European headquarters in Amsterdam (Netherlands). From our offices, 210 Splashtop-ers serve more than 200.000 corporate customers.
We always deliver what we promise and scaling hard, with a stunning Net Promoter Score of +93 and 85% of the Fortune 500 companies who enjoy Splashtop products globally. We recently achieved the aspirational Unicorn status of $1B valuation thanks to our 30+ million happy users.
Each Splashtop employee will be a real team member, no matter what position you are in. We are a young, fast growing company, we respect and are transparent to one another. In this role you can have a real impact into the next steps of the company’s growth. We all work hard to exceed customer expectations, we are collaborative, positive thinkers and always improve our solutions and services. Besides hitting it hard we also enjoy and celebrate our success with our teams.
Our presence in the EMEA region is becoming more and more essential every day.
For our European headquarters in Amsterdam, we are looking to hire an exceptional individual who is fluently in English.
What will you do in this role?
As an Account Executive you will plan and execute the strategy to cultivate regional territory, acquire new customers, drive revenue growth and expand Splashtop’s footprint. We operate with a strong inbound model supplemented with an outbound approach to our ideal customer profile.
You will receive leads from a variety of sources that will convert to sales opportunities through personalized value based (online) conversations with the ability to demonstrate our solutions to meet the customer requirements.
The key responsibilities of this role will require you to:
- Gain new customers
- Carry a monthly, quarterly and annual quota for new business sales.
- Drive New Business Sales through through identifying the customer and applying value based sales approach to closing the sale.
- Understanding of products and customers
- Become very familiar with Splashtop’s core products and being able to articulate the value that our product delivers to advice the best-fit solution.
- Understanding potential customers’ use case and provide consultative guidance on how Splashtop products can help them achieve their goals.
- Managing sales cycles
- Guide potential customers through the different stage of their purchasing process.
- Logging of all activities and summaries of customer interactions into salesforce.
- Actively manage all the sales channels by tracking and following-up on opportunities to drive to customer commitment and achieve and exceed targets.
- Drive towards the accuracy of your regional forecast with an accuracy of +/- 10%.
- Actively generate new sales opportunities within your assigned territory and collaborate with other sales & marketing teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Forecast, track and report on key account metrics, designing and implementing innovative solutions to improve specific results.
- Gain new customers
Who you are?
- At least 3-years of experience value-based selling of cloud (SaaS) solutions in the mid-market to smaller enterprise accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills plus the ability to build professional rapport quickly by phone with all levels of stakeholders.
- You must be competitive, self-motivated, and have the desire for rapid career advancement.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executives and C-level in the mid-market sized organizations.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interest in a sales career with friendly and helpful attitude.
- A team player capable of working within a collaborative environment.
To be an A player at Splashtop you need to embody the following attributes:
- Customer centric mindset. Everything we do is to support our prospects and customers to the best of our ability. We go above and beyond to deliver them the best quality of service possible.
- Result oriented. We are relentless in the pursuit of our goals. We are goal-oriented and experiment in a measured way to learn through experience. We are committed to continuous, iterative improvement for our customers and ourselves.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. We don’t have a 9 – 5 mentality because each member can have an impact on the total company result.
- Inquisitive so you can grow with this fast-growing company through continuous learning.
What we have to offer?
- Incredible and continuous learning experience at a pre-ipo, Unicorn state company.
- Fast-paced environment where we celebrate successes and have a lot of fun while working.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- An amazing crew of other hard working and passionate people that are willing to run those sales cycles with you.
- We also have an amazing office location at the 8th floor overlooking the city of Amsterdam and the river the IJ.
- We are looking for people who would like to grow with our company into several roles during their tenure. Although we hope that we can secure people to our company for 10 years+, we understand that this might not be a realistic expectation. However, WE commit that working at Splashtop means that you will learn so much, that after your tenure here, you have gained so many new competencies that this will enable you to pursue future endeavors and hopefully our paths will cross in the future.
If you think Splashtop is the potential employer for you and if you feel that you qualify to be the right candidate and most important, you think you will fit our company culture, then email your updated resume to:
General Manager EMEA
Thank you and we are looking forward to speaking with you. Have a wonderful day.