Splashtop – Remote Support Tools for IT, Help Desks, and Service Providers
Claim your free 6-month Splashtop SOS license
Welcome to Splashtop!
Ready to get the best value remote support solution for IT? There are many reasons why IT departments, Support and Help Desk teams prefer Splashtop SOS as their remote support solution:
- Splashtop is easy to use, mass deploy, and scale without impacting performance.
- Through integrations with ticketing systems like ServiceNow, Zendesk, Freshservice, Freshdesk, Spiceworks, Autotask, and JIRA, users can launch a remote session right from within the ticket. Session activity is automatically logged back in the ticket.
- IT Professionals get the top features and better performance than other expensive remote support solutions like LogMeIn Central, LogMeIn Rescue, and TeamViewer. Read more about Splashtop’s solutions for IT.
Splashtop is used by more than 30 million users and 200,000 businesses worldwide.
CLAIM YOUR FREE 6-MONTH SOS LICENSE
STEP 1: GET YOUR FREE SPLASHTOP LICENSE
Step 2: Start your free trial
Get started with a free Splashtop trial and you’re good to go! No commitment and no credit card are required to sign up.
- Provide attended and unattended remote support to your customers’ computers, tablets, and mobile devices. Connect the moment your user needs help with a simple 9-digit session code.
Pay per concurrent technician.
Support an unlimited number of end-user devices.
Support Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
- Enable employees to access work computers from any other computer or mobile device, at any time and/or IT and helpdesk teams to remotely support and manage computers and mobile devices.
Use unattended anytime computer access to enable end-users to access their own computers.
Perform on-demand quick support (or provide your technicians the ability to do so) for end-users.
Flexible price plans. Licensed per named user and/or concurrent technician.
What IT Support Pros say about Splashtop
“Splashtop SOS is easy for support people and supported users alike. Simple to install, intuitive UI. Super fast screen rendering in my experience, compared to AnyDesk and TeamViewer.”
– Alan Adler, Standout Designs