Launch Remote Desktop Sessions From Within Jira
Jira has integrated with Splashtop! Now you can launch remote support sessions to your user’s computer from within an issue in Jira with just a few clicks. Your end-user doesn’t need to have any software prior-installed.
The Splashtop + Jira integration enables you to use the Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS) service to provide remote support to your users.
How it works
- From within the Jira issue, click to create an SOS download link then share it with your user.
- The user clicks the link to run the SOS one-time executable file (no install needed).
- Once the users opens the SOS app, you can connect! No session code needed.
- Once the connection is ended, session information is automatically logged into the issue.
- See the user’s screen and take control of their computer in real time over high performance remote connections with HD quality.
- Take advantage of Splashtop SOS features including drag-and-drop file transfer, remote reboot, share your desktop, and more.
- All remote desktop sessions are secure and fully encrypted.
Here’s how you can get started with the Splashtop for Jira:
Step 1 – Start a free trial of Splashtop SOS or purchase a subscription starting at $199 per year.
Step 2 – Get the free integration app from the Atlassian marketplace.
Step 3 – Follow the instructions to connect your accounts and you’re ready to go!
If you have any questions contact our Sales team at email@example.com for licensing information.
Splashtop Remote Access Solutions
Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS)
Splashtop Remote Support
Splashtop Enterprise Remote Support
Learn More »