Remote Access in Atera RMM
Atera RMM comes fully integrated with Splashtop to give technicians instant remote access to their managed computers. Technicians can remotely access computers right from within the Atera platform.
Atera Users Can Enable Remote Access for Customers
Atera customers can now rapidly enable their customers’ employees to work from home and remotely access their work computers. Read how you can activate and enable remote access.
Atera issued a press release to announce this new capability through the Splashtop-Atera integration.
Additional Remote Support Solutions
Atera users often choose these other Splashtop solutions to supplement the Splashtop remote access that is included as part of Atera RMM.
Splashtop Remote Support Plus
Splashtop Remote Support technology is the basis of the remote access functionality in Atera. You can purchase a Remote Support Plus add-on package from Splashtop to extend that remote access functionality with productivity enhancing features:
- Additional features including session recording, out-of-session file transfer, out-of-session chat, multi monitor support, share technician desktop, and two users can remote into the same computer concurrently
- Unattended access to Android devices (available in Remote Support Premium)
- Works with the Atera/Splashtop Streamer agent that is already deployed on your managed computers. No extra software install required on your managed computers
Atera users can also launch Splashtop SOS sessions from within the Atera platform. Splashtop SOS is the easiest way to provide remote support to devices not managed in your account, including mobile devices. No prior install needed. Instantly remote into your customer’s device with a simple session code. You can use Splashtop SOS to extend your service offering with these quick support features:
- Get quick remote access to computers and mobile devices not managed under your Atera RMM account
- Support an unlimited number of devices
- Launch SOS remote support sessions from within the Atera console
- No prior install needed on end-user device. When your customer needs support, direct them to run the Splashtop SOS app (one time executable file) to generate a 9-digit code that you can use to remote in
- Integrates with ticketing/PSA systems, including Autotask, ServiceNow, Freshservice, and Zendesk
You can also learn more about these solutions by contacting Splashtop Sales at 1-408-886-7177 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Splashtop Remote Access Solutions
Splashtop Remote Support
Splashtop On-Demand Support (SOS)
Splashtop Enterprise Remote Support
Learn More »