Best AnyDesk Alternative 2022 – Splashtop
Compare AnyDesk with Splashtop & Get Started with Splashtop for Free
Why Splashtop is the Best AnyDesk Alternative
Many users have switched from AnyDesk to Splashtop and never looked back because:
- Splashtop performs better than AnyDesk. You’ll feel as if you were in front of the remote device while in a remote access session.
- Splashtop has all the top features needed for remote working, IT support, remote management, and more.
- Splashtop is recognized by TrustRadius as a leader in remote access and support 2022, and got recognized for Best Value, Best Relationship, Best Feature Set, and Best Software.
- You’ll pay less with Splashtop. You’ll get a highly secure, top performing solution with better customer service.
Splashtop Alternatives to AnyDesk
For Individuals & Teams
Remote Computer Access From Any Device
Splashtop Business Access
- US$ 5/month for Business Access Solo
- US$ 8.25/month for Business Access Pro
- US$ 123.75/month for 20 users with 200 connections
- US$ 14.90/month for AnyDesk Solo
- US$ 29.90/month for AnyDesk Standard
- US$ 299.00/month for 20 users but only 10 connections
Switch to Splashtop and save!
For IT, Support, and Help Desks
Remote Support Software – Attended & Unattended
- Plans start at US$ 5/month
- US$ 66.50/month for SOS Unlimited with 2 concurrent technician licenses, unlimited computers
- Plans start at US$ 29.90/month
- US$ 66.50/month for AnyDesk Advanced with 2 concurrent connections, 1,000 computers
Switch to Splashtop and save!
Capterra Average User Rating Scores
G2 Remote Desktop User Satisfaction Scores
Splashtop consistently earns high ratings for user satisfaction due to its reliability. You’ll always get high-performance remote connections, making tasks such as video editing, audio mixing, lip-syncing, and 3D CAD drawing easy while remotely accessing your desktop.
Splashtop supports the operating systems you use and offers cross-platform remote access. Get remote desktop access to Windows, Mac, and Linux computers from any other Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, or Chromebook device. IT can access any computer, tablet, or mobile device to provide remote support.
Need to manage multiple users within your account?
Splashtop features let you easily manage all your users and devices through the centralized admin console.
You can easily group users and computers, adjust security preferences, and much more.
There is also no need to memorize passwords for unattended access – simply set the access permissions for each user to access their computers.
Splashtop aims to provide the simplest and fastest remote access and remote support solution at an extremely affordable price, with consistent pricing and business practices.
That’s why we have Splashtop Business Access to scale with your specific use case and priced it by the user, with computer limits that scale according to the number of users purchased. Individuals and small groups of remote access users may find this model the easiest.
Splashtop also has a history of never raising prices.
Splashtop protects your network, data, and information with a secure infrastructure, intrusion prevention, and app security.
This means robust firewalls, data encryption, DDoS mitigation, 24×7 intrusion detection, defense mechanisms, multi-level password security, screen auto-lock, session idle timeout, remote connection notification, proxy server authentication, and digitally signed applications.
We also follow the latest industry standards for designing and maintaining our cloud environment for maximum security.