Who we are?
We are Splashtop. We deliver next-generation remote access and remote support software and services across the Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East, and Africa. Splashtop’s cloud-based, secure, and easily managed solutions serve customers that include everyone from multinational enterprises and academic institutions to small businesses, MSPs, and individuals.
Headquartered in San Jose, California (USA) and founded in 2006, Splashtop has offices in Hangzhou (China), Tokyo (Japan) and Taipei (Taiwan) and we are now expanding our European headquarters in Amsterdam (Netherlands). From our offices, 210 Splashtop-ers serve more than 200.000 corporate customers.
We always deliver what we promise and scaling hard, with a stunning Net Promoter Score of +93 and 85% of the Fortune 500 companies who enjoy Splashtop products globally. We recently achieved the aspirational Unicorn status of $1B valuation thanks to our 30+ million happy users.
Each Splashtop employee will be a real team member, no matter what position you are in. We are a young, fast growing company, we respect and are transparent to one another. In this role you can have a real impact into the next steps of the company’s growth. We all work hard to exceed customer expectations, we are collaborative, positive thinkers and always improve our solutions and services. Besides hitting it hard we also enjoy and celebrate our success with our teams.
Our presence in the EMEA region is becoming more and more essential every day.
For our European headquarters in Amsterdam, we are looking to hire an exceptional individual who is fluently in German and English.
What will you do in this role?
As a Customer Success Representative you will plan and execute the strategy to build brand ambassadors, secure our revenue and drive revenue growth while expanding Splashtop’s footprint within existing accounts.
We believe that word-to-mouth marketing is the best marketing. We therefor strive to deliver the best customer service possible. This is currently recognized by a 3rd party review site with an NPS score of 93.
The majority of clients have purchased one of our products. It’s the customer success managers task to secure and renew our business by making sure our customers continue to experience the increased value of our product. Build and maintain solid, long-lasting customer relationships and act as a trusted advisor who develops strong loyalty for Splashtops brand. Increase the penetration of the company’s product service portfolio within each of your accounts.
The key responsibilities of this role will require you to:
- Retain customers
- Carry a quota for logo and dollar retention.
- Support customers with changing their subscription.
- Identify and drive add-on sales through effective communication.
- Understanding of products and customers
- Become very familiar with Splashtop’s core products and being able to articulate the value that our product delivers to advice the best-fit solution.
- Understanding potential customers’ use case and provide consultative guidance on how Splashtop products can help them achieve their goals.
- Managing sales cycles
- Logging of all activities and summaries of customer interactions into salesforce.
- Actively manage sales channels by tracking and following-up on opportunities to drive to customer commitment and achieve and exceed targets.
- Actively drive sales to develop new opportunities within your book of business and collaborate with other sales & marketing teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Forecast, track and report on key account metrics, designing and implementing innovative solutions to improve specific results.
- Strategic account planning
- To proactively conduct company-strategic account planning reviews with our largest customers (25% of the work).
- Build and maintain solid, long-lasting customer relationships act as a trusted advisor who develops strong loyalty for the Splashtop brand.
- Build a base brand ambassadors and referenceable customers.
Who you are?
- At least 4-years of experience value-based selling of cloud (SaaS) solutions.
- At least 2-years of experience as an account manager / customer success representative tasked with renewing and upselling into existing accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills plus the ability to build professional rapport quickly by phone with all levels of stakeholders.
- You must be competitive, self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executives and C-level in the mid-market sized organizations.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interest in a sales career with friendly and helpful attitude.
- A team player capable of working within a collaborative environment.
- It’s a huge benefit if you have some IT experience which will significantly reduce your onboarding.
- Ideally some good experience using Salesforce to manage your book of business.
To be an A player at Splashtop you need to embody the following attributes:
- Customer centric mindset. Everything we do is to support our prospects and customers to the best of our ability. We go above and beyond to deliver them the best quality of service possible.
- Result oriented. We are relentless in the pursuit of our goals. We are goal-oriented and experiment in a measured way to learn through experience. We are committed to continuous, iterative improvement for our customers and ourselves.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. We don’t have a 9 – 5 mentality because each member can have an impact on the total company result.
- Inquisitive so you can grow with this fast-growing company through continuous learning.
What we have to offer?
- Incredible and continuous learning experience at a pre-ipo, Unicorn state company.
- Fast-paced environment where we celebrate successes and have a lot of fun while working.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- An amazing crew of other hard working and passionate people that are willing to run those sales cycles with you.
- We also have an amazing office location at the 8th floor overlooking the city of Amsterdam and the river the IJ.
- We are looking for people who would like to grow with our company into several roles during their tenure. Although we hope that we can secure people to our company for 10 years+, we understand that this might not be a realistic expectation. However, WE commit that working at Splashtop means that you will learn so much, that after your tenure here, you have gained so many new competencies that this will enable you to pursue future endeavors and hopefully our paths will cross in the future.
If you think Splashtop is the potential employer for you and if you feel that you qualify to be the right candidate and most important, you think you will fit our company culture, then email your updated resume to:
General Manager EMEA
Thank you and we are looking forward to speaking with you. Have a wonderful day.