Welcome to Splashtop!
Ready to get the best value remote support solution for IT pros? There are a lot of reasons why the IT community prefers Splashtop for remote support software. Whether you’re looking for a remote support solution for your help desk or support teams, or remote desktop access to your own computers, Splashtop has you covered. Here’s how you can benefit by giving Splashtop a try:
- You can save anywhere from 40% to over 80% compared to similar packages from LogMeIn and TeamViewer.
- You’ll get the top features found in more expensive remote support solutions like LogMeIn Central, LogMeIn Rescue, and TeamViewer.
- Splashtop is used by more than 30 million users worldwide.
- New users will get 10% off Splashtop your first year as a member of the Geek Leader community. Offer ends June 30, 2020.
Did you hear about Splashtop’s self-hosted solution that you can install behind your firewall? Learn more about it here.
Follow the steps below to get your 10% Off discount
Step 2: Start your free trial
Select a Splashtop product to get started with a free Splashtop trial and you’re good to go! No commitment and no credit card are required to sign up.
10% discount applies to either Splashtop product.
- Provide unattended remote support to your computers from any device. Resell remote access to your customers so they can access their computers remotely.
Pay per number of computers you need to support.
Set up user accounts for end-users to access their own computers.
- Provide attended and unattended remote support to your customers’ computers, tablets, and mobile devices. Connect the moment your user needs help with a simple 9-digit session code.
Pay per concurrent technician.
Support an unlimited number of end-user devices.
Support Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
- Perform unattended remote access to your computers from your smartphone, tablet, or another computer. Get fast, secure, and reliable remote access while saving up to 80% compared to competitors.
Pay per number of computers you need to access.
Unlimited devices to access from.
Access your Windows or Mac from an iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, or Chromebook device.
Quick Look – Remote Access Software Comparison
Splashtop vs. TeamViewer
TeamViewer is the volume leader in remote desktop access, remote support and collaboration solutions. However, TeamViewer has expensive commercial plans, and their free remote access product comes with a few caveats (such as limited feature set and blocked connections due to suspected commercial use)
On the other hand, Splashtop offers the same top remote access features (such as file transfer and multi monitor support), but in a variety of packages designed for specific use cases. This means you can get a remote access solution with all the features you need and at a much lower price. TeamViewer starts at $588/year*, while Splashtop Business Access (for easy remote access) starts at $60/year. Splashtop SOS (for on-demand remote support) starts at $199/year.
You can compare features and pricing here. By choosing Splashtop over TeamViewer, you can save anywhere from 50% to 90% a year on your remote access software cost.
* Source: TeamViewer US web site $49/month ($588/yr) list price for Single User plan, Feb 2019.
Splashtop vs. GoToMyPC
GoToMyPC from LogMeIn is a popular remote access solution to access your Mac or PC from anywhere. Splashtop Business Access is available at a much lower price, less than half the cost of GoToMyPC and includes features that aren’t available in the base level GoToMyPC edition. In fact, you’ll save at least 75% a year on your remote access software cost when you choose Splashtop instead of GoToMyPC.
Remotely control your Windows and Mac computers with ease and save your budget by choosing Splashtop Business Access. With the most reliable remote connectivity platform, you won’t be disappointed. Work from home or anywhere in the world, on any of your devices. Splashtop Business Access makes it easier than ever to connect to other computers remotely. And you’ll save hundreds to thousands of dollars a year when compared to GoToMyPC.
See our full Splashtop vs GoToMyPC comparison.
Splashtop vs. RemotePC
RemotePC is a software product for remote accessing computers. Splashtop Business Access gives you the same remote access capabilities to Windows and Mac computer, but with far more features and at a lower annual price.
Splashtop Business Access Pro gives you several top features not included in the RemotePC Team package, despite the Splashtop solution costing 80% less. Features include sharing your desktop via web link (screen sharing), remote reboot, two users remote accessing the same computer, and several user/computer management features.
See our full Splashtop vs RemotePC comparison.
What Splashtop Users Say
“I have been trialing several options on remote access over the past month and Splashtop has been by far the best for our needs. Kudos to the Splashtop team for putting together a great package, with useful / practical options and at an affordable price. I need a product and company I can trust and rely on and your solution has been rock solid – keep up the good work.”
– Darryl Collins