Splashtop Remote Control from Within Freshservice
Using the Splashtop integration with Freshservice, your IT support, or help desk team can remotely support your users right from within Freshservice, using the Splashtop SOS service.
Splashtop – Freshservice Integration Demo
With the integration, you can initiate a remote desktop connection to your users’ computers to provide support directly from within the Freshservice ticket, with just a few clicks! When the remote access session is complete, session information is automatically logged into the ticket for future reference. Your users do not need to have any software pre-installed to be supported.
You’ll also be able to take advantage of all features found in Splashtop SOS, including file transfer, remote reboot, chat, share technician desktop, and more. All remote sessions are fully encrypted.
Splashtop also offers cloud as well as on-prem deployment options.
Splashtop SOS – Cloud Solutions
- With Splashtop SOS you can:
- Provide remote support to your end-user by launching a remote session from your device and connecting to the end-user’s computer or mobile device with a 9-digit session code (with all SOS subscriptions).
- Remotely support computers even without an end-user present (with SOS+10SOS Teams and SOS Unlimited).
- Learn more about Splashtop SOS
- With Splashtop Enterprise, you can do everything above plus:
- Integrate with Single Sign-On, remote into unattended Android devices, and get remote computer management features (only with SOS Enterprise).
- Learn more about Splashtop Enterprise
Splashtop SOS – On-Prem Solution
- With Splashop’s on-premises solution, you can:
- Install the Splashtop gateway in your DMZ or behind your firewall.
- Provide attended/quick support to unmanaged computers with a 9-digit access code.
- Get unattended, anytime remote access into your managed computers and Android devices.
- Integrate with Active Directory to easily provision and authenticate user accounts.
- Learn more about Splashtop On-Prem
Get the Splashtop app from the Freshworks Marketplace ( cloud or on-prem ) and get Splashtop SOS from Splashtop. Start your SOS free trial today and try the integration yourself!
Support Article: Setting up and using Splashtop SOS with Freshservice
Splashtop Integration App in the Freshservice Marketplace
Get Splashtop Remote Support to have unattended remote access to your computers to provide support. Free trials available.
Splashtop Remote Access Solutions
Designed for helpdesk, and service providers to provide attended and unattended support to clients. No remote desktop software installation needed, support an unlimited number of devices. Connect to clients’ computers and mobile devices with a simple 9-digit code Learn More »
The best value enterprise solution for secure remote access, remote control, and remote support to any device. Learn More »
Splashtop Business Access
Remote desktop for business professionals and small teams. Access your computer from anywhere, on any other device, just as if you’re right in front of it! Learn More »
Designed for MSPs, IT, and service providers to remotely support clients’ computers and servers. Includes unattended and attended access. Unlimited technicians and devices to remote from. Learn More »