your computer (PC or Mac)
from your mobile device!
Splashtop 2 is the easiest way to access all of your content from any device from anywhere! Experience multimedia that is up to 10X faster and better in quality than the competition! Watch our short video to see it in action.
From the comfort of your mobile device, you can now:
- View and edit files remotely (no transferring or syncing)
- Use your favorite Windows and Mac apps and programs
- Watch HD movies, TV shows and Flash videos at up to 30 frames per second with low latency
- Stream your music collection from another computer
- Give presentations with full audio and video that engage your audience
- Play graphic-intensive games from your iPad or other devices
Splashtop delivers proven performance:
- Fast – highest performance remote app just got faster
- Simple – just log in and connect
- Solid – enhanced reliability over any network
- Vibrant – Apple Retina display support
Optional upgrade of Anywhere Access Pack:
- Access your computer from anywhere - you don't have to be on the same network as your computer!
- Splashtop Bridging Cloud™ – seamless connectivity across any network
- Self-optimizing – fast and responsive over 3G/4G or Internet
- Secure – based on the same SSL and 256-bit AES encryption as online banking and shopping
To receive connections using Splashtop 2 app, your computer needs to have:
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, or Mac OS X 10.6+, or Ubuntu Linux (beta)
- 1 GB of RAM
- 1.6 GHz or faster dual-core CPU
SPLASHTOP OUTPERFORMS COMPETING PRODUCTS IN BENCHMARKING TESTS!
Check out videos from our recent benchmarking tests showing remote access products streaming video at 1440x900 resolution:
Also, for a dramatic comparison of using Splashtop on an iPad vs. using LogMeIn or an RDP-based client (PocketCloud), check out this video. Circular circles vs angular circles, and smooth, responsive windows vs jerky, jaggy windows!
Click here to get Splashtop now!
The critics agree
- “It’s both a breakthrough and a bargain.”
- “Splashtop: Meet the most popular paid app on iTunes.”
- Top 20 Best-Selling iPad App in 2011
- “No iPad-armed road warrior should be without it.”
- “For simple access to a remote computer, Splashtop is hard to beat.”
- Best of CES 2012 (Best Mobile App)
- “You'll feel like your treasured media files are right in front of you.”
- “It played Flash videos better than any of the other clients.”
- “One of the easiest ways to emulate Mac or Windows desktop on your iPad.”
The Buzz About Splashtop
Best app ever
I cannot possibly describe how easy this is to use and how usefull it is. GET IT!!!!!
This truly makes my iPad an integral biz tool
Love this, worth every penny of my subscription, allows me to truly work remotely untethered. I can now work from anywhere I have a data connection, essential for a professional working mom of two. Thank you, Splashtop!
Essential for me
I do most of my work from my phone so find this to be indispensable. It's a lot simpler to use than TeamViewer, which was what I used until I found Splashtop.
I have been a long time user of Gotomypc, but decided to try Splashtop 2. It has more than exceeded my expectations. And for only $17/year, much cheaper than Gotomypc for remote access.
Splashtop just works
This app rocks. It just works, plain and simple. The LogMeIn app is cumbersome and annoying to use. Paying $1.99 a month is no big deal and this app is so totally worth it. Even controlling my desktop with my iPhone is a breeze!
I love this app! I have it on my phone and my iPad. Totally worth paying for the anywhere access, since I am in the go constantly. It is nice to be able to access any of my documents no matter where I am. GREAT JOB!!
Don't know how I lived without it. Makes accessing my office desktop after hours so easy and now essential.
Using with my iPad has allowed me to leave my laptop permanently on my desk when I travel. It has also helped resolve the use of some software that doesn't work well on limited wifi, so now rather than trying to push huge files thru small pipes all I am doing is moving the graphic screen display from my desk. Also does a nice job of adjusting screen resolution back and forth across the two monitors on my desk.
DON'T FORGET: You must have the Splashtop Streamer for Windows (7/Vista/XP) or Mac (OS X 10.6+ Snow Leopard) installed on your remote computer in order to use any of these apps. Please make sure your computer is compatible with the Streamer before downloading any apps.
|Splashtop Remote Desktop
|Win8 Metro Testbed||Presenter||Whiteboard||CamCam||XDisplay||Touchpad||Gesture Touchpad for Win8|
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
|Gallery||View Gallery||View Gallery||View Gallery||View Gallery||View Gallery||View Gallery||View Gallery||View Gallery|
|iPad (all versions)||Download||Download||Download||Download||Download|
|iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, 4 & 3GS, iPod touch 3rd gen or later (iOS 3.2+)||Download||Download||Download||Download|
|Android 2.2+ Smartphone (with ARM7+ processor)||Download|
|Android 3.1 or Later Tablet||Download||Download|
|Android 4.0 Tablet with Tegra 3||Download|
|Windows Client (7/Vista/XP)||Download|
|Mac Client (OS X 10.6+)||Download|
|Barnes & Noble Nook||Download||Download|
|webOS 3.0.2+ TouchPad||Download||Download|
|Uses||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
* Compatible with Windows PC & iOS 4 or above only
** Compatible with Windows 8