- Simple, affordable pricing model – $60 per user per year, to remotely control an unlimited number of computers from an unlimited number of devices.
- Fastest Performance – Splashtop optimizes for hardware from Intel, NVIDIA, AMD, Qualcomm, and others. Splashtop can support remote 3D gaming, which means your remote support is interactive and lag free. See videos for side-by-side comparisons here.
- Scalable, Secure Global Relay Infrastructure – To support seamless, reliable remote access across any network or firewall, Splashtop has deployed its relay service on more than 8 data centers operated by Amazon, leading carriers, and other Infrastructure As A Service (IAAS) providers around the world. All traffic is encrypted using SSL / AES-256.
- Mobile Optimized – Splashtop protocol is WAN optimized and adaptive to any network condition; therefore, users enjoy the best-in-class remote experience over 3G / 4G / WIFI networks. Also, Splashtop Business comes with patented touch gesture mapping and customizable shortcuts, meaning users can enjoy a simple and intuitive experience when remoting into keyboard-mouse centric computers from any touch device.
- Broadest device support: Remote control computers or servers from any device and platform — Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, etc.
- Industry’s only Remote Wake over WIFI Capability – Besides supporting Wake-on-LAN, Splashtop is the first partner to work with Intel to enable the wake-over-WIFI capability in Intel’s latest chipset. Splashtop makes continuous updates to support the latest platform technologies.
- MSI package available.
Give Splashtop Business a test drive. Sign up for a free trial.