$60/year per user
Just install Splashtop Streamer on all the target computers you want to remote to and Splashtop Business app on all the mobile devices or computers you want to remote from.
It’s easy to migrate from LogMeIn and other remote solutions! Learn more here.
* Target computer must support Wake-on-LAN and be connected via LAN cable.
All connections, file transfers, and management events are logged.
Remote access is further protected by device authentication, two-step verification, and multiple 2nd-level password options.
Splashtop helps support HIPAA compliance. View our white paper »
For free secondary users and more powerful user-based access permission management, please check out Splashtop Remote Support.
HD quality and fast performance
- Remote to Windows XP/7/8/10, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, and Mac OS X 10.7+
- Remote from Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Chrome browser (Windows, Mac, Linux, Chromebook)
- Multi-monitor support
Robust banking-grade encryption and security plus logging and audit trails
- TLS with 256-bit AES encryption
- Multi-level passwords (Splashtop account password, Windows/Mac password, personal security code)
- Lock screen
- Blank screen
- Require Windows or Mac password
- Request permission upon connection
- Device authentication
- Two-Step verification
- File transfer
- Remote print
- Remote wake
- Custom Shortcuts
- Share access with other Splashtop Personal or Business users
- Web console for computer and user management
- Computer list search
- Computer grouping
- Easy deployment with configurable options
- Logging of connections, file transfers, and management activity
- Policy control